Monday, August 31, 2009

What?! Ghastly Is Evolving!

I was out shopping tonight, hoping as usual to encounter Levar Burton so that we could prepare a meal together and then run off and be together forever. Because I was hungry, and because buying pre-prepared food makes me feel like a have a wife, I bought some frozen pizza. I picked the Red Baron brand in case other pizzas attacked from the air. I wasn't concerned about an attack by sea because my Troll Destroyers are fully upgraded.

I noticed something unusual. All the pizzas were clearly too large for a single person, and yet it's clearly a product aimed at loner sinkers.

Nevermind, I just wanted to make a Warcraft II joke...

1 comment:

dr_koopon said...

Wow... you know an air attack isn't really a threat either, when you have fully upgraded destroyers. Unless it's a player who just runs them past your fleet to hit the buildings. But the AI would never do that.