Friday, August 24, 2007

I Take My Oatmeal With Extra "WTF"?

With school fast approaching (2 days and 1 epiphany away), I want to resurrect this old blog and fill it with kick-ass college quality posts. I have a couple in mind already but presently I'm far too tired to write coherently. I've been staying up until 5 or 6 AM the last couple days and being forced to wake up far too early (noonish). After a summer of sleeping ten hours a day, its been a rough tranisition. More to point, I can't see straight so I assume I can't write straight either. Stay tuned. In the meantime, I'm going to try some SoC poetry to prove that I shouldn't be writing right now.

Ok, I take that back. I just tried it and mentioned lollipops by the fourth line. Call me a coward, but when I start composing poetry about phalic candy and guys named "Beezelybum", it's quittin' time.

3 comments:

PR said...

I think beezlebub is the name of a devil.

or beezlybum or something.

Juicy said...

its pronounced bee-el-ze-bub tho i dunno how to spell it.

but hey nice weak line/time rhyme at the end there (not that you intended it im just trying to make you look clever)

gbz said...

i didnt intend to invoke the devil's name or anything...mere coincidence i assure you