Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tryptophan High And Karmic Frosting

I think I was abducted by aliens in my sleep last night, it's the only way to explain why I was so tired this morning. Don't look at me like that, I've seen that episode of Star Trek where the crew is being dragged into sub-space while they sleep so weird aliens can run experiments on them. More to point, I took an innocent late morning nap (it was really more of a mid-morning wake up to do my homework anti-nap) during math today. When I woke up I didn't have enough time or appetite to go to lunch, no big deal. As it turns out, today was 'decorate your own cookie bar' day. WTF?! First of all, how out of character is it to have a cookie decorating bar, and second, WHY ON THE ONE DAY I SLEEP THROUGH LUNCH?!



Yeah...rub it in.

3 comments:

Juicy said...

least your million bucks a student is going to something good...

Anonymous said...

polypeptide frosting anyone?

although i do hope you passed on the straws... weird psych implications for those...

gbz said...

Awesome Star Trek reference by koops.