Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Latest From The Seventh Census

Get it? I think it's pretty clever.

Anyways, I'm procrastinating on the posts I meant to write but have since forgotten, so instead I'll use siteMeter for inspiration.

First, I'd like to thank all you loyal readers (all 12 per day of you) for sticking around and giving me the sense that readership here is picking up. January came in at a record high for visits (ok, so I've only been tracking it for 4 months...)! Hooray 7th Notion!

I also enjoyed the tidbit where it told me that the average visits is 54 seconds. Nice. I encourage you all to leave the 'Notion open in a tab somewhere so I can pretend that everyone who stops by here reads through my archives.

Now I'll try to write something a little more substantial because Goobers is getting me down.

No comments: