Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The "Shut Up And Do Your Homework" Monster Is Looking At Me Again

Sorry about not posting in a while kids, but school has picked up a bit and I actually have work to do (oh, and friends). Japanese class has basicly turned my life into a nightmare of flash cards (Terra, if you still read this I totaly feek your pain). Speaking of nightmares, I had the weirdest dream last night. It involved playing one-on-one hockey against a track star, wearing what looked like a gumball machine on my head, and getting my car backed into by a boy with a really deep voice (he tore the hubcaps off, but I was chill about it 'cuz I was chill about everything in that dream). I think I get it now...spooky.

Anyways, I only had one class today so hopefully I'll find time to give you all an update on Epoch.

4 comments:

Juicy said...

I just woke up from a 4 hour nap inwhich you me and gavrich were swimming in a ocean with a ton of coach busses parked in it, you almost drowned, and gavrich saved your life.

geez...take care of your ethereal self will ya?

gbz said...

I must've been too tired from all that hockey...

Gavrich said...

What an ironic dream, Juicy, seeing as I barely passed the swim test at school a few weeks ago.

I think it's time to lay off the hippie counterculture up at that nutjob college of yours, where the school motto is, "It's 1969 somewhere..."

Juicy said...

lol....where did that come from???