Monday, July 17, 2006

random note

some of you may have noticed the link to "Mango Flavored Addiction" on this page (its on your right...keep looking...yeah, right there). its a blog written by a friend of mine (who comments on here all the time). they actualy know how to write well (and puncuate i think) so its a lot better than my blog, plus it often ahs real content, or at least stuff to think about. so i definately recomend visiting it, just dont stop reading this blog cuz no one does and if you left it would suck. really. i actualy put the link on origanly because i was gonna respond to one of their posts, but it turned out that i didnt have anything to say, and it took me so long to edit the hittl-mittl that i didnt want to undo it.

btw, HTML rocks my world!

3 comments:

The Juicy One said...

So....I guess I owe you a cat-shaped pen?

OldSchoolKlingon said...

This scarring movement does nothing but feul my ambition to leave the amateur blogging scene in the dust as I ascend to a higher level of internet lifestyle and professional business. Pray for Ismyhomeboy.

This isn't the last you'll hear of this.

The Juicy One said...

wait...did you just diss my blog or gavin's?

PS: as far as punctuation and grammar goes...I'm not a they; that had me confused for a sec.