Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Spookiness

So a few days ago I decided that I beleived in horoscopes. I don't know what brought it about, I was probably just bored. But thats okay, I like basing my actions on largely random, ultimately unfounded advice. I subscribed myself to a newsletter from a moderately sketchy astrology site (aren't they all?) but they havn't sent me anything so I used MSN's horoscope (which, being less sketchy, was not nearly as satisfying). After a couple days it became clear that it was total crap and that laughter wasn't releasing the energy trapped in my lower chakras. I was very sad to lose my new hobby after all of 40-odd hours but today, as if by chance (or fate???) I was checking my yahoo mail (the7thnotion@yahoo.com) and I saw a link to their own horoscope section. I figured, "Ah, what the hell" and checked it. Oh. My. God. It was spooky. Seriously, everything it said seemed to correspond (sp?) exactly to whats going on right now. Natrualy I immiediatly (sp?) did what it said and mailed a check to yahoo...

No comments: