Sunday, September 17, 2006

Toy Box

So I recently discovered this bizarre song by Toy Box (whoever the hell they are) called "Best Friend". Its all upbeat and kinda trippy-techno but in a "unicorns and rainbows" way. It has some awesome lines like "Lets get this party on/ hit me with that laser gun (no joke) and "Your tickles in my tummy/ he's so yummy yummy/ you should get a best friend too". Oh, and they say "hoo-hah" a lot. To make this post work I'm gonna listen to it the entire timeI'm writing, so I'm probably going to be pretty whacked out by the time I finish this.

I actualy should be writing my college essay right now, but I can't get into the topic I was gonna do (self sacrifice) and kinda want to do something that shows off my quirky side, but I'm just a little too depressed to do that right now, and currently the only non-depressing, non-crappy song in my iTunes right now is by Toy Box (keep in mind that right now bascicly any song that doesn't include excessive repetitions of "nah nah nah nah" or mention laser guns is depressing). So hopefully this'll get me in a quirky enough mood to write a super-important essay from scratch...

Speaking of being lonely, I have a new e-crush on another blogger (sorry nerddd, but shes actualy my age). Sadly she lives in Missoura or something. :'(

8 comments:

SabilaK said...

Sigh. Perhaps when I'm 90 and you're 80, age will be just a number.....or perhaps not so much...sigh.

This song's Euro-trashy-techno gloriousness.
My favorite trippy song of all time is Tiny Tim's Tiptoe Through the Tulips. It makes me absurdly happy.

gbz said...

Sadly I dont plan to make it past 40 (i'll have to blog about that at some point)
I bet The Toy Box is like love on drugs (maybe I should find out...)

Juicy said...

ecstasy!!!!!!!!!

oooo. whos this midwestern chic?

gbz said...

Shes the newest member of the Puntabulous team.

SabilaK said...

Ohhhhh! Olivia! Craig is my real-life buddy and you and I are e-linked, so there are really only four degrees of seperation between you and Olivia.
If it was anyone else, I'd be crazy with jealousy! Thankfully, new Puntabulous grasshopper is quite funny!

SabilaK said...

I thought she was from Mississippi.

gbz said...

Missoura...missisississippe, its all the same (they both start with M).
e-crushes conquer all

Terra Shield said...

Funny...

Most of the songs on my playlist are depressing too. Except maybe for "totally Stupid" by Andrew W.K (don't know if I got the name right)