Wednesday, October 25, 2006

This is it!

50 posts. I'm very excited, even though 50 isn't all that many. I figure it proves this wasn't just another stupid idea I couldn't stick to, and that it survived past my summer of riciculous free time. Remember those days when I'd write about e-cults and dumb shit I'd seen on other blogs and no one read it? I remember. But now I write about...actualy I have no idea what I write about but at least you can't count my readers on one hand anymore. So heres a little celebration...

H

O

O

R

A

Y



That was fun. To further comemorate this super-historic event, I'm introducing the "7th Notion Hall of Fame". If I can figure out the HTML (I do hope that 'hooray' trick worked) it'll be added to the sidebar and have all the best posts, chosen by you. Thats right, you the readers. So please vote by e-mail (not by comments).

3 comments:

Juicy said...

you realize email takes waayy too much effort...

i nominate make life a controlled substance

SabilaK said...

Congrats on 50 posts. I concur with Juicy.

gbz said...

my poor yahoo account feels so unappreciated...