Thursday, November 16, 2006

2 Steps Away From the County Line

Cowboy Bob

Chocolate Syrup

FBI Section 7

Fuzzy



Chew on that a while.

So apparently I lied when I said I'd blog more, I blame it on other people (see why). I wouldn't even be writing this except for the fact that I ran out of internet and don't feel like doing homework. For some reason I've been online a lot today killing time and I'm out of stuff I typicly do (i.e. the blogosphere and Renaissance Kingdoms) so I'm stuck here with very little to do except write a blog post....about this.

I could talk about gender roles but...nah. That's actualy a decent story about girls, starbucks, and accesories. It kinda got me rejected from the fraternity of manhood...well, maybe not, but there was this Klingon Warrior who was extremely ashamed (actualy he's not much of a warrior, but he was dissapointed). Or I could expand on that whole controlled substance thing and make it more serious, but that'd be redudant and, well, serious.

At least there'll be a big Trek marathon tomorrow so maybe I can blog about that...or the chip guy...

2 comments:

Juicy said...

ha...ha...accessory rape. i def should have kept that picture so i can show all your illegitimate children their dad as a pimp when he was just starting out...

gbz said...

it was actualy quite innocent, the term is pretty inaccurate (juicy came up with it, go figure).
and no, no children...ever