Monday, June 12, 2006

Blogging For The Sake of Blogging

I suppose thats what i'm doing. I mean there's a few reasons to blog, most of them involve content or good writing. Some people write about politics or sports or whatever but obviously I'm not doing that. Then there's people who have worthwhile blogs because they have worthwhile things to say about life or they're funny or whatever, so other people might actualy want to read it. Then there's the people who just write about their lives, like the mundane details. presumably someone cares, or else they're just really self-absorbed. But i have enough of a problem with writing personal stuff on the internet that I don't want to do that (plus my life is boring) so that leaves me with pretty much no reason to have a blog. Oh well, I'll try to find one but until I do, i'll just keep blogging for the sake of blogging.

No comments: